Calling all Adelaide Puppies!
- Do you have a young pup? (8weeks to 6months)
- Missed out on our Puppy School?
- Currently attending a Puppy School?
- Want to learn from qualified & experienced trainers?
- Wanting more to help build a confident dog?
Then this is the class for you!
Our new ‘OBEDIENCE, CONFIDENCE & EXPOSURE’ Classes are designed to compliment or begin your training and behaviour program
WHO ARE THESE CLASSES FOR?
These classes are suitable for puppies ranging from ages 8 weeks to 6 months of age and all skill levels are welcome. Great for those currently attending a Puppy School (with us or elsewhere) who want that extra edge in developing a strong resilient puppy and relationship. Maybe you have missed out on Puppy School? or want to continue training and learning? Then this is perfect for you!
WHAT WILL WE LEARN?
These classes will be 45 minutes and cover a broad range of areas that will include the following guide.
- 2 x 10 min active training sessions
- 1 x 10 min puppy walk or exposure session
- 1 x 10 min topic of the week or Q&A session
We will be covering a wide range of training topics, skills and development activities such as
- Engagement (Focus)
- Exposure to sights, sounds, smells, surfaces, animals and more
- Loose lead
- Paws up
and so much more!!
WHAT DO WE NEED?
– High value food rewards (diced fritz, chicken or cheese is best)
– Collar and lead (must be well fitted!)
– Most recent Vaccination Certificate
If you would like to begin preparing your puppy for these awesome classes then here are some videos to get you stuck in and ready!
Our groups are SMALL to give everyone plenty of room and one on one time with the trainer. No more than 6 dogs per trainer and first vaccines are required to attend.
These classes will give those wanting to attend more frequent and long term group classes under the guidance of our professional and fun trainers. Once your pup has reached the age of 6 weeks then our Adult classes can be joined.
COVID restrictions and procedures are in place. Practice good hygiene and stay well away from each other, no dogs are to make any physical contact before, during or after the class.
WHERE ARE THEY HELD?
Classes are held at two locations both North and South of Adelaide
North – Golden Grove, Pegasus Pony Club next door to Hedgegrove Pet Retreat
South – Clarendon, inside Windamere Pet Retreat
HOW DO WE BOOK?
These classes are released as individual ‘events’ on our main Facebook Page. To join, simply comment your puppies name under the discussion tab.
Payments are made on the day via cash or the trainers can invoice you via email.
NOT SURE IF YOU’RE SUITABLE? – Contact us!